Sunday, July 27, 2008

BANANA BREAD


BANANA BREAD


Ingredients:


1 C Sugar
1/2 C oil
3 ripe bananas
2 Eggs
2 C Flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 T milk

Chopped Pecans (optional)


Instructions:


Beat sugar and oil.
Add eggs and bananas. Beat.
In separate bowl, add sifted flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Add flour mixture to wet mixture.
Add vanilla and milk. Beat.

Pour into bread pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

Submitted by: Caroline G.

"When we moved to NC Donna arrived with a loaf of this yummy banana bread. I must say it is divine. It freezes beautifully and when it is defrosted tastes so moist and yummy."

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Caroline,
I wanted to let you know that I love your site so much that I nominated it for a Brillante Weblog Award!
You can view the details of that award on my blog.
www.creativewhimsyartists.blogspot.com

Thank you for sharing such wonderful recipes!
Thank you,
Tracy