Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PORK CHOPS

Ingredients:

1 can of apple pie filling
pork chops with or w/o bone
Stove top stuffing

Instructions:

1. Follow package for stuffing, set aside
2. In a baking dish (13x9) pour pie filling
3.Place pork chops on top
4. Place stuffing over chops
5. cover w/ foil and place in a 375 degree oven for 30 mins.
Remove foil and bake for additional 20 mins.

Submitted by: Sandy B.

"I made this last night for dinner and it was delicious. I used fresh sliced apples as the base in lieu of the apple pie filling and sprinkled brown sugar on top of the apple slices". Caroline G.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This sounds delicious! I am going to try it for dinner tonight. I also added to my blog and put a link to you.

Michelle said...

I haven't made this in a while, my kids LOVE this recipe. I love it because it's so easy.